Are you ready for Try-outs???
GLL has arranged three training opportunities to help get ready for the coming season, see below and sign up today!
1. TPC Veteran's Day Baseball Camp - November 12th (Monday)
Camps feature skills, drills and competitions in all areas of major areas of the game (hitting, pitching, throwing, fielding). The Veteran’s Day Camp features flexible attendance with morning, afternoon and full day sessions. Camps are also held in our indoor facility so no chance for rain out.
- Register Here: TPC Veteran's Day Baseball Camp
2. Dave Buscovich Evaluation Warm-Up Clinic – December 1st (Saturday)
Come shake off the rust and prepare for GLL’s Try-outs with Coach Dave Buscovich, “Busky.” Clinic will include basic instruction, warm up and drills in preparation for GLL’s try-outs. Clinic will start on the Tee Ball field.
12:00-2:00pm - Little League Age 7, 8 & 9 year-olds
2:30-4:30pm - Little League Age 10, 11 & 12 year-olds
- Register in person on the 1st - $35 per player (cash or check payable to Dave Buscovich)
3. Bip Robert’s Winter Warm-up Clinic – December 26th, 27th, and 28th
Get three days of practice and training with former MLB All Star Professional Player and current Sports Talk TV / Radio hose Bip Roberts and Crew! Register in advance for only $80 per player or $90 per player for walk in registration. Options for League Age 6-8 year-olds, 9-12 year-olds, and 13-16 year-olds.
- Register Here: Bip Robert’s Winter Warm-up Clinic
Also, don’t forget, registration has begun for the Granada Little League (GLL) 2019 Spring Season! Late fees start December 1st, so register soon!!!
To register, please click HERE or go to our web site (www.granadalittleleague.com) and click on the "Register" button on the left-hand side.